Energy Conference Network has several years of proven expertise in delivering high-quality oil and gas conferences built on relevant, market-driven content with attendance by senior decision-makers. Following the success of the 2019 conference, the 2nd Annual Oil and Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Canada Summit will feature a stellar line-up of over 30 leading industry speakers from the top Canadian oil and gas companies. Over two days, attendees will meet, share supply chain best practice and take advantage of multiple networking opportunities between supply chain decision makers and industry stakeholders.
With ongoing market instability, in 2020 & 2021, cost control looks set to be a continued pressure for supply chain manager. Digitalization is forecast to be on the continued rise, but only where it leads to demonstrable cost-savings, reliability and efficiency across the end-to-end supply chain.
The Oil and Gas Supply Chain and Procurement Canada Summit will provide an ideal forum for supply chain executives to identify the optimal digital solutions, understand where to apply them across the supply chain and effectively calculate ROI while ensuring long term scalability.
Topics to be addressed include:
- An eighteen-month forecast of the Canadian market and how the supply chain can ensure maximum preparedness
- An overview of the M&A landscape – building an agile and flexible supply chain to respond to changing dynamics
- Emerging digital technologies: the impact of IoT, Blockchain, AI and robotics / automation on supply chain management
- The role of innovation and how to gain enterprise wide buy-on to new supply chain business models
- The development of industry-wide standards and how to achieve compliance in an increasingly globalized and digital realm
- Communicating the value of supply chain management – how to bridge the gap
- Supplier relationship management, sourcing and contract management best practices
- Cross-industry collaboration and the benefits of a more holistic approach to supply chain management
- How can the supply chain function get a seat at the boardroom table?
Our promise to you: Attend and you will walk away with:
- A defined blueprint for your supply chain strategy
- Clear guidance on where to channel your supply chain investment for the next twelve months
- Ideas on how you can manage your supply chain with maximum cost effectiveness and efficiency
- New VP-level contacts from the most renowned oil and gas companies
- A network of leading solution providers driving innovation in the Canadian oil and gas supply chain space
- First-hand insight into the latest technologies and trends
Who should attend:
- Companies in attendance will be from the following:
- E&P / upstream
- Oilfield Services
- VP / Head / Director of:
- SVP / VP / Director / Manager
- Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Inventory Management
- IT / CIO / CTO
May 17th - Live Stream Only
May 18th - In-Person in Calgary, Alberta (Live Stream for remote attendees)
May 17th - Live stream only
Day one of the conference will be presented virtually only, so that you can watch and listen to all the presentations from your home or office. Looking for networking opportunities? Our event app will allow you to network with and view all attendees.
May 18th - In-person and live stream
Day two of the conference will be held in Calgary, Alberta, and our attendees’ health and well-being are our #1 priority. You will be spaced apart at tables, but still be able to listen to industry experts and network with key players onsite. The presentations will also be streamed live for those who cannot attend in-person.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 2019 EVENT
- 30 industry-renowned experts showcasing first hand experiences and case studies
- Attendance from the top operators and solution providers – the “who’s who” of the Canadian oil and gas supply chain world
- Diverse learning formats: from keynote presentations to interactive panels and peer-to-peer discussions, we have everything covered to give you the best learning experience
- Ample networking opportunities – from structured to more informal networking, you have every opportunity to foster new and exciting business relationships